We are a small home based program based within a school community in the beautiful Gulf Islands. Our teaching staff and program, in true island spirit will focus on community, nature and the arts.
- excellent teacher-student ratio.
- a lending library with a wide range of materials, including science, math kits, and online resources.
- funding for additional resources to enrich and support learning plans (e.g. lessons, field trips)
- access to school facilities, libraries, gymnasium, curricular and extra- curricular activities.
- regular multi age group activities
Our program supports and encourages diverse learning paths, flexible programming, strong relationships, multi- age groupings and connections. We foster a child-centred and collaborative approach to learning, and strive to empower our students with mastery and an enthusiasm for lifelong learning.